When using china clone mb sd connect compact 4 Multiplexer, it could not link to the car computer, MB SD Connect C4 offered a message, saying like “check cable connection / turn ignition on”. Then tried again, clone SDconnect compact 4 multiplexer cannot access OBD2 port
According to customer’s feedback that he failed to access to the diagnostic OBD port when tried to use sd connect c4 read errors code from Benz SRS system. The system prompted an error message “check cable connection/turn ignition on”.
The error lies on the SD Connect C4’s battery.
Solution from CnAutotool.com:
1) Check and record your MB SD Connect C4 multiplexer battery
2) Hook up a digital multimeter to set it to the direct current
3) Get two t-pins and plug them into the OBD socket at PIN 5 and PIN17 position
4) Put your positive lead to PIN16 and negative lead to PIN5.
5) Write down the voltage on the digital multimeter
6) Check if the voltage you from PIN16 and PIN 5 is same in step 1.
7) Find the light green wire with a blue tracer band of PIN10 of the OBDII connector.
8) If the voltage differs in step 1 and step 6, the problem is probably with your battery.
9) If the battery is damaged or broken, please replace your battery.
MB STAR SD C4/C5 Software Descriptions :
1.Including Super Engineer Software：DTS monaco V8.16.015 And Vediamo V5.01.01 Support Offline Programming
3.Software Version: V2020.09
4.Support Multi-Language: (Default language is English, if you want other languages, please leave message)
English / Bulgarian / Danis h/ Greek / Spanish / French / Italian / Korean / Polish / Romanuan / Serbo-Croatian /Turkish / Czech / German / Finish / Hyngarian / Japanese / Dutch / Portuguese / Russian / Swedish / Chinese.
5.Support Both Mercedes Benz Cars and Trucks
6.Support Mercedes Benz Cars After Year 2000
7.Support Offline and Online Programming, If You Want to Do Online,you must have an account online