XTOOL X100 PAD3 Functions:
* Key programming
* Oil Reset/Engine oil light reset
* Odometer Adjustment
* Tire Pressure Warning Light Reset (Manual Operation)
* Timing belt light reset (Manual Operation)
* EPB Electrical Parking Brake Adaptation
* TPS Throttle Body Adaptation
* Steering Angle Calibration
* Battery Reset
* PIN Code Reading
* Hexadcimal editor(Win Hex)
* OBDII Diagnosis
* INJ Code
* Support the latest vehicles with CAN BUS and UDS protocol
* Update Via WIFI (always equip your device with the latest software)
How does Xtool X100 Pad 3 read EEPROM Data?
Plug the Eeprom chip into the eeprom adapter, then to connect the main cable and the power supply. Note: be sure to connect the power supply adapter before operating.
Look at the Xtool X100 Pad3 main interface, tap “diagnosis” then ” other service” then “eeprom adapter”.
Tap “eeprom program”. Select the eeprom chip model (24Cxx Series -> 93c46 for example), then read eeprom data.
Name the data file and save it
Return to Xtool X100 Pad3 main interface to check the file in Report—File management—adapter.
Leave a Reply