What is CG FC200?
FC200 ECU programmer is designed for ECU/ EGS clones. Supports data processing, ISN read and write, disassembly matching, VIN modification, and DTC shielding, etc.
CG FC200 Highlights:
1. Supports 4200 ECUs/EGS, covers 80% of models in the market.
2. Read BMW ISN Code by OBD, perfectly replaces CG AT200
3. Original from CGDI and free Update Online for 1 year, subscription is $125/ year
4. Multi-Language: English, French, Spanish, Polish, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese
5. Bosch search: Free to find out the ECU type
6. 3 Operation modes: With CAN-bus, No disassembly (platform mode), and Boot mode
7. Full Version with All License Activated, No extra charge。 Software version: V22.214.171.124
8. Supports key programming with CGDI BMW, VVDI 2 Full, Mini ACDP, AUTEL IM508, IM608 Pro, etc.
9. Supports connection by Bench, Boot, OBD
10. Calculates checksum online
The latest CG FC200 software V126.96.36.199 not only fixes some bugs and optimizes software performance, but also adds more ECUs via boot mode, modify VIN function and adds the function of forcing a new VIN to be written.
Free download CG FC200 V188.8.131.52
Update info (2022.06.28):
Added Bosch ST10 series engine boot modes:
M7.9.7, ME7.9.71, ME7.9.7, ME7.4.5, ME7.9.9, MED7.6.1, MSE3
Added Hyundai and Kia KEFICO series engine boot modes:
CPEGD2.20.1, CPEGD2.20.2, CPEGD2.20.3, CPEGD2.20.4
Added Delphi engine boot mode:
New Bosch boot mode engines:
ME17.9.23, MED17.7.5, ME17.9.7, M17.8.7, MED17.8.2, EDC17CP65, ME17.8.5
Newly added engines to modify the VIN function:
EDC17C63, EDC17CV44, MED17.1.1, MED17.8.2, MEDG17.0
Modify the VIN function and add the function of forcing a new VIN to be written
Fix some bugs and optimize software performance
The equipment produced before 2021.09.10 will be automatically activated, and the service time will be valid until 2022.09.10. For equipment produced after this time, after the software is updated, a pop-up window will prompt to activate. Only after activation, some functions related to the server can be used normally. The validity period starts from the day of activation, and the validity period is one year.