Autel Maxisys Elite (Upgraded Version of MS908P Pro) with Wifi Bluetooth OBD Full Diagnostic Scanner with J2534 ECU Programming
Coming from a snap on verus decided to look for a new diagnostic tool that would not break my wallet and decided to take it for a spin. I could do everything the verus can do and more since it comes with the passthrough, performs bi directional tests even turn on the wippers or honk the horn. Every test imaginable can be made with the maxisys pro or elite for 1/3 of the price of a new verus. Ive had a maxisys pro since it can out it has performed flawlessly , perfect. I own a small repair shop ranging from american to import vehicle from gas to diesel (ford powerstroke & dodge cummins) and have never had problems.
When you buy it new you will get 1 year of unlimited updates to new tests or new vehicle info after registering your scan tool on the autel pro page . After that year you will go to the pro autel page and simply pay the fee for another year update. For the pro its 1,299 yearly but its up to you. You dont have to pay it for the scan tool to continue to work. I havent updated mine in almost 2 years and performs neat everyday. Now i have acquired the new elite version of the pro with a new android better camera and with a faster processors. It just works. In all my 12 years as a tech ive used different scan tools and had never seen one as good as the maxisys pro and elite. Now that i have both i will be giving the pro to my employee and the elite for me. Thank Autel for making such great products.
So i received my elite scanner very quickly. Customer services contacted me by email to see if their product had met my expectation. I like the fact that they contacted me and i havent seen that before.
Now continuing on the scanner i post photos of the differences between the new Elite and the Pro (which i use everyday on my shop CnAutotool.com)
The screen is brighter because is retina display (much like an ipad).
The bootup process is very very faster than the pro. The pro aprox 30 secs of boot up and 5-8 secs on the elite.
It has one more usb that is very usefull for connecting a mouse or a keyboard.
On the outside you will see is much thinner, lighter and rubber protection (feels more like hard plastic but its rubber) on the sides not on the corners like the pro (which are real rubber).
On the top right corner there is a led light that indicates the battery life which is great when you have the screen off. On the pro you have to turn the screen on to see battery life.
The Autel Scanner elite come with a docking station where you can charge it of leave it out of harms way. Im very impressed with my purchase. I hope this helps because when i purchased my pro the lack of information made me hold of a little bit but tool a leap of faith.
MaxiSys Ultra Descriptions :
1. Autel updates provide latest OE level coverage for more than 80 US Domestic, Asian and European vehicles, including supercar
2. Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding and programming
3. Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via internet
4. Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
5. One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
6. Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes