Support Cars from 1990-2013 Year
Only be installed on Win XP Operating System, you can use USB Cable or Lan Cable to connect it with your laptop
1. For GM MDI need activate, pls follow the install video and send us PDF file for activation
2. when you install the mdi software, you need to disconnect with internet. Never try to click update and the Java cannot be update also, or some unknown error happens, cannot use the software then
3. If you do the programming function and have to connect with internet, the software will indicate you to update software or update Java, do not try to click update them, just ignore the indication
Newest for GM MDI features:
1. With opel Global tis global diagnostic system
2. Support offline lease function
3. Support Opel offline programming function
4. With GDS2 diagnostic system
5. Tech2win diagnostic software support adding latest software
6. support programming online
7. support cable communication
8. support wireless communication
9. support original factory latest software
10. With European for Chevrolet Global tis, Supports European for Chevrolet offline programming
11. All Chips are new and original
General Motors Global Electrical Architecture (Global A) and Global Diagnostic Hardware &Software
Global Diagnostic System DGS& Mutiple diagnostic Interface MDI
MDI and GDS Background
MDI is an interface between the vehicle DLC and a PC (by wired USB, wired Ethernet, wireless Ethernet ) and TIS2web.
Can be Used for SPS programming on existing and future SGM vehicles
Required for diagnostics on new SGM Global A Electrical Architecture Vehicles
Used with TIS2Web, for GM Global Diagnostics System (GDS), SPS and MDI Manager Software
Allows for GDS diagnostic
for GM Multiple Diagnostic Interface (MDI)
All current and most legacy vehicle protocols: UART, KW2000, CLASS2, for GM LAN, etc.
Needed for Global A architechture vehicles
Supports Service Programming System (SPS)
Pass through progrmming on past model and Global A vehicles
Supports PC-Based diagnostics with rollout of the Global Diagnostic System (GDS) application
Includes Flight Recorder Mode
New Diagnostic Application Software required for Global A Vehicles
Global Diagnostic System (GDS)
PC-based software diagnsotics
DTCs, Diagnostics, Data Display & Visualization, Device Controls, Special Tests, Flight Recorder management, etc.
GDS is software which runs on a specific PC. Updates received via TIS2Web.
Multiple display options. More space for diagnsotics. Session management for multiple us.
Future of the Tech 2
The Tech 2 remains an essential tool through at least the 2010 model year. For GM MDI will not support past models when its diagnostic capabilities are introduced. And, the Tech2 will continue to be needed to diagnose all vehicles fromprevious model years. Remote programming with the Tech 2 will continue to be supported for use on all 2007 and previous vehicles.Additional information will be supplied in future.
HOW WILL THE for GM MDI BE USED?
The new for GM MDI can be used only in the Pass-Thru method. This means you can use it as your programming tool, while your Tech 2/CANDY remains available for diagnostics and other duties.
The for GM MDI is initially being introduced with Pass-Thru programming capabilities only. It can be used to perform Pass-Thru programming on all vehicles built since 1996 and will support all vehicles into the future.
The for GM MDI will be required to perform diagnostics on selected NAO vehicles for model year 2009. Diagnostic software is scheduled to be released for the for GM MDI during the fourth quarter of 2008. Regulations require programming procedures to be compliant with SAE Recommended Practice J2534.
The for GM SPS is compliant with SAE Recommended Practice J2534, and the for GM MDI is compliant with the portions of SAE J2534 that are applicable for GM vehicles.
What protocols does the for GM MDI support?
For immediate use – At present, vehicles have two buses on the 16 pin connector (high speed and low speed GMLAN). The for GM MDI communicates using all of the existing for GM protocols, the same as the Tech 2:
– Class 2
– GMLAN (CAN)
Beginning with the 2008 model year vehicles, Pass-Thru will be the only programming method available. (Remote will continue to be available for previous vehicles.)
MDI Scan Tool Package List:
1pc x MDI Main unit
1pc x OBD2 Cable
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x AC Adapter
1pc x Lenovo E49AL Laptop （Second）
Please feel free to contact us ,If you have any question:
Live Support: Chat with us online
Please bookmark our website so that you can check the order information and contact us.