Hi, I use Yanhua Mini ACDP + Module 3 can’t read ISN from MEVD172P(N20) F-series controller with (p can) in OBD/CAN mode. How to do？
Need to use BENCH mode to read your car’s ISN.
The following is the operation guide:
1. Select “BMW” >> “DME ISN” >> “BENCH Mode Read/Write DME ISN” >> “BOSCH DME” >> “Fxx”, then select “Help” in N20 (MEVD172P) to connect the device.
2. Prepare the ACDP adapter, OBP+ICP, interface board and DME.
3. Connect the interface card to the DME interface correctly as shown.
4. Short the CAN resistor on the OBP + ICP adapter to “CAN-R Join”.
5. Connect the ACDP adapter, OBP+ICP, interface board and DME.
6. After the connection is completed, go back to the previous interface, select N20 (MEVD172P) and follow the prompts to read and write.
For more ACDP Programming Master, please pay attention to https://www.cnautotool.com
Leave a Reply